The Mettle Foundry is a leadership development center built on the idea that true leadership is unfinished, rough, and beautifully flawed. We expose your professional flaws and strengths to refine and fortify your authentic mettle as an individual or team.
vigor and strength of spirit or temperament; staying quality
The Mettle Foundry leadership development center takes a customized approach: expose the flaws, get to the natural beauty of the material, and sand and polish as needed.
Put another way: it’s our mission to give it to you straight. We’ll celebrate what’s working, figure out what’s not working, and help you nail down strategies to bridge the gaps.
But what is a leadership development center, exactly? More specifically, how can a leadership development center work for you?
What We Do
The Mettle Foundry shapes strong, connected, invigorated teams and leaders.
Our services include:
- The Forge, a take on an escape room, where teams are required to work together to solve a series of puzzles
- Observation and reports provided by behaviorists
- Skill-building workshops
- Customized development to improve team effectiveness
- Intern Bootcamp, a 5-day course where young adults learn how to navigate their first professional settings
Who We Help
We help the unseasoned become confident, the good become great, and the jaded become enlivened again.
Your business might need The Mettle Foundry if:
- Your team isn’t meeting its goals.
- You can’t seem to hire and retain the best employees.
- Your team conflicts are caused by a lot of personality mismatches.
- Something just feels off with your team, but you’re not sure what it is or how to fix it.
As an individual, you might need The Mettle Foundry if:
- You’re a new manager, or striving to become one.
- You’re a college student or recent grad preparing for your first internship.
- You’re not advancing in your career the way you’d like.
- Something just feels off in your own performance, but you’re not sure what it is or how to fix it.
You might not need The Mettle Foundry if:
- You nail everything you attempt on the first try.